Multi Player Pot Slots
Playing Multi-Player Pot Slots is a game where players play against each other for a central pot and the Player with the highest points total wins the pot. Slots are exciting and fun, but for competitive players here is your chance to play with and against other players, which adds to the fun and excitement of the game. The basics of playing Multi-Player Pot Slots are outlined below.
Pot Slot is when the amount you pg bet is added to a common pot, less the service fee. At the end of the spin, the Player with the highest points wins the pot.
* The slot room consists of fixed number of slots
* A Player is only able to sit at one slot machine per room.
* All slot machines are visible to all the Players.
* A game cycle is defined as having a maximum of four carry-overs. Therefore, it has a maximum of five spins per round.
* The pot is carried over until a single Player has the only win – or to the maximum number of four carry-overs.
* When there is a carry-over, Players place a bet to continue to play. Bets are NOT carried over.
* A game cycle can only end when the following occurs:
1. If a Player wins.
2. If the game is on the final carry-over, where there is a win or there is a tie and the pot has been carried over to a maximum of four carry-overs.
* A spin is defined as starting when the first reel of the first active slot spins and ending when the last reel of the last active slot stops.
* To take part in a spin or game cycle a Player must place a bet. The amount wagered is the same for all Players in all-game cycles, and is determined by the slot room.
* The bet is added to a common pot, less the service fee.
* The slots spin sequentially starting from the top left hand corner moving clockwise.
* Win combinations are not associated with a monetary payout; they are associated with a certain number of points.
* The Player with the highest points wins this pot. In the event of a tie, or have a no win, the pot carry’ s-over to the next game.
* There are a maximum number of carry-overs set for each slot room. If there is still a tie when this limit is reached then the pot is split between the Players with the same number of points.
* A Player leaves or joins at the end of a game cycle.
* A minimum of two Players per slot room is required to start the game. If one person voluntarily leaves, and there are not enough Players to continue, then the remaining Player wins the pot.
The Player who leaves forfeits their contributions to the pot.
* The end of a spin is when the last reel of the last active slot has stopped. All winnings are then paid out.